Last Updated: April 3, 2020
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In the course of operating the Site and Services, AP collects or receives the following types of information.
We collect contact information on our Site and Services; contact information typically includes your name, email address, company, phone number, username and password, and any information you provide in messages and forms to us.
Like most websites today, our web servers keep log files that record data each time a device accesses those servers. The log files contain data about the nature of such access, including the device’s IP address, user agent string (e.g., operating system and browser type/version), and referral URL (i.e., the external source by which you arrived at our Site, or the pages you’ve clicked on while on our Site).
We collect information using “cookie” technology. Cookies are small packets of data that a website stores on your computer’s or mobile device’s hard drive (or other storage medium) so that your computer will “remember” information about your visit. We use both 1st and 3rd-party session cookies and persistent cookies. Below is a general primer on session and persistent cookies; information collected by cookies depends on its particular purpose. For more information, please see the information regarding analytics providers discussed further below.
- Session Cookies: We use session cookies to make it easier for you to navigate our Site and Services. A session ID cookie expires when you close your browser.
- Persistent Cookies: A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time or until you delete them. You can remove persistent cookies by following directions provided in your web browser’s “help” file. To the extent we provide a log-in portal or related feature on our Services, persistent cookies can be used to store your passwords so that you don’t have to enter it more than once. Persistent cookies also enable us to track and target the interests of our visitors to personalize the experience on our Site and Services.
The table below sets out how we use different categories of cookies and similar technologies and your options for managing the setting for these:
|Required Cookies – Strictly Necessary||These are required cookies that enable you to navigate the Website and sue its features.||The is no option to opt out of these cookies.|
|Functional Cookies – Not Strictly Necessary||Functional cookies allow us to remember information you have submitted or choices you have made and provide you with a more enhanced and personal experience.||To manage the use of functional cookies, please consult your browser settings. Opting out may impact the functionality you receive when using our Website. To adjust individual browser cookie settings, you make you may visit these pages:|
|Targeting or Advertising Cookies – Not Strictly Necessary||These tools allow us to provide targeted advertising in the future.||To learn how to opt out of particular targeted advertising visit the Network Advertising opt-out page.|
If you decide not to accept cookies from us, certain aspects of the Site and Services may not function properly or as intended.
Third-Party Analytics Providers
- For Google Analytics, please visit: https://www.google.com/analytics
- For Hubspot, please visit: https://www.hubspot.com/
- For LinkedIn Analytics, please visit: https://business.linkedin.com/marketing-solutions/reporting-analytics
Third Party Advertisers/Remarketers
For Google AdWords Remarketing, please visit: https://ads.google.com/home/
We may, with your consent, automatically collect geolocation information from your device via your browser’s location services. This consent may be provided by you on the device level (e.g., you have consented to location services generally through your browser’s settings) or by accepting our request for geolocation access on the Site and Services. Please consult your browser’s documentation regarding how to turn off location services. If you disable location services, you may not be able to use the full array of features and functionalities available through our Site and Services.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use the your information that we collected, including personal information, to provide you with and improve our Site and Services, process any requests made by you, communicate with you, and identify and fix problems with the Site and Services. By using the Site and Services, your further authorize the following specific uses of your personally identifiable information:
- Enable your use of the Site and Services;
- Provide you with information about the Site and Services;
- Respond to your inquiries;
- Send you email alerts (including marketing emails);
- Measure Site and Services usage;
- Improve algorithms;
- Develop new features, content and materials;
- Advertise and market services of Analytic Partners;
- Aggregate certain information such that it does not identify you personally (“Aggregate Information”) to operate, maintain, manage, and improve the Site and Services;
- Provide you with support;
- To optimize the customer experience;
- Monitor and troubleshoot errors and incidents;
- Analyze web traffic;
- Investigate and manage enquiries, disputes and legal proceedings;
- Comply with court orders, mandatory dispute resolution determinations and mandatory government authority or law enforcement orders or directions;
- As described to you when collecting your information;
- To evaluate or consummate a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which your information, including personal information, is among the assets transferred.
ONWARD TRANSFER TO THIRD-PARTIES
Onward Transfer to Third Parties
- Like many businesses, we hire other companies to perform certain business-related services. We may disclose personal information to certain types of third party companies but only to the extent needed to enable them to provide such services. The types of companies that may receive personal information and their functions are: hosting services, technical assistance, database management/back-up services, use analytics (as described above in Third Party Analytics Providers), email marketing platforms, third party advertisers/remarketers (as described above under Third Party Advertisers/Remarketers) and customer service.
- In order to provide our Site and Services and administer promotional programs, we may share your personal information with our third-party promotional and marketing partners, including, without limitation, businesses participating in our various programs.
- We may also disclose personal information to our parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, joint ventures, or other companies under common control in order to support marketing, sale and delivery of any services.
We may share Aggregate Information with our affiliates, agents, and business partners. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe the Site and Services to current and prospective business partners and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
Disclosure to Public Authorities
We are required to disclose personal information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including for the purpose of meeting national security or law enforcement requirements. We may also disclose personal information to other third parties when compelled to do so by government authorities or required by law or regulation including, but not limited to, in response to court orders and subpoenas.
OPT-OUT FOR DIRECT MARKETING; EMAIL MANAGEMENT
You may opt out at any time from the use of your personal information for direct marketing purposes by emailing the instructions to email@example.com or by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of any AP marketing email and following the instructions found on the page to which the link takes you. Please allow us a reasonable time to process your request. You cannot opt out of receiving transactional e-mails related to the Site and Services.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL NON-US RESIDENTS
Our servers are located in the US and elsewhere. Please be aware that your information may be transferred to, processed, maintained, and used on computers, servers, and systems located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your country of origin. If you are located outside the United States and choose to use the Site or Services, you do so at your own risk.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, residents of California have the right to obtain certain information about the types of personal information that companies with whom they have an established business relationship (and that are not otherwise exempt) have shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year, including the names and addresses of those third parties, and examples of the types of services or products marketed by those third parties. If you wish to submit a request pursuant to Section 1798.83, please contact AP via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DO NOT TRACK
AP does not respond to “Do Not Track” settings or other related mechanisms at this time.
LINKS TO EXTERNAL WEBSITES
HOW TO CONTACT US
Analytic Partners, Inc.
360 Lexington Avenue, 17FL
New York, NY 10017